Monday, November 8, 2010

Take your time...



The first thing that comes to mind is: WHAT A DAY!!!
Have you ever had one of these? Have you ever wondered how your day turned out to be so overwhelming?
I have!!!

Today was one of those days. I want to just call it a night and that is exactly what i will do because my body is begging for this. Don't know if its because its Monday (poor Monday) or what. Maybe i just have to blame it on something sometimes.

I have to admit though, i feel like this because my mind hit the point of mental overload. It just felt like the longest day at work and then i had to go to school and sit through a lecture that to me had no relevance. Don't get me wrong, i love the career i have chosen but sometimes i need to step back and take the time to process all the information that is coming into my hard drive.

My days are never going to be the same everyday. I will have good relaxed days as well as hectic ones and i have to accept this. I also have to remember to take my time and take things easy...to tackle one task at a time.  I haven't been able to "just be" and that is why i feel this way today. I haven't tuned into my inner voice. I have been ignoring it. I have been hard on myself.

One good thing is that my body speaks to me. It tells me i need to process things slowly. It tells me i need to love myself a bit more in order to be at peace. If i get in tune with my inner self, i will feel much better.

For tonight, i will give myself a HUGE BEAR HUG! I deserve it!!

I will make it a point to pick at least 15 minutes of day to be silent...to just be...to just breathe.




No comments:

Post a Comment