Saturday, November 6, 2010

Embrace your PASSION...

I went to a college football game today with a couple of friends and my brother. I had an awesome time...the weather was just right for this occassion.

Although i don't completely understand the many rules of football, i love to see the genuine smiles of people everytime i go to one of these events. The stadium is filled with an admirable crowd. I love to sense the great amount of passion and spirit each fan transmits.

In every game, you can notice how everyone is wearing their favorite game gear and i love to see this. I also enjoy buying my favorite teams' gear as well. Everyone wears their gear proudly and this captivates my attention. A lot of people attend these games and age does not matter. They show up and cheer...they show their true passion for their favorite sport and team. They are fully present in each game. Not knowing if their team will win or loose, they show up and cheer...without hesitation and with no guarantees.  

I think that is the mere reason why i have become fond of sports. I am a sucker for PASSION. I believe that when you have passion for something, all is just right. When i do what i love and commit my full presence to it, everything feels just right. I feel this way when i write or when i take pictures. I become one with my camera and my passion takes over. I become fully present and enjoy every second of it. I feel very much alive.

 I like to think that in the same way I proudly wear my favorite game gear, I have the same capability of  "proudly" transmitting my passion for life. I can choose to wear positive gear everyday. When i lack passion for life, there is no motivation to do anything.

Passion is what propels our dreams...it triggers us to act in order to achieve them. When we have passion for life, we love our life fully and have no problem engaging in it everyday with a positive spirit.

Find your passion and embrace it...flow naturally with it. 

Remember to wear your positive gear everyday and do it proudly with a smile ;)

Here is a picture of us today:

My brother in the middle and my sweetheart wearing his game gear!
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment