Sunday, November 7, 2010

Going with the flow...

I planned last night to wake up late today...but my plan did not work! Due to the Daylight Savings Time change, i woke up earlier than i expected. My eyes opened at 7am! *YAWN* ;/ I tried to be very quiet to not wake up my boyfriend.

I decided to start editing pictures and i loved my quiet time doing what i love to do. I looked out my window and the day was beautiful...very sunny and 60 degrees weather. I love the chilly days!

My boyfriend finally woke up and had the brilliant idea of walking to our nearest cafeteria to have breakfast. It was delicious! Yummi! We walked back home to clean a bit because we had some friends coming over later.

It was a very unpredictable sunday morning and that made me smile. Often, i plan my weekends but lately i have made the point of not doing so unless its something that needs scheduling. I am trying to go with the flow and be spontaneous for a change. I have noticed to that sometimes i have planned my days and my plans ended up being chattered for some reason or another.

The most beautiful things and hapennings come unexpected and its up to us to embrace change or to reject it. Sometimes God and the Universe have other plans and who am i to question them? When things and happenings come naturally, i experience a very different bliss.

I love taking walks, going to the park to play or just to sit on a bench to watch people walk their dogs or play with their children. I love seeing life at its best!!!

I am writing this post as a reminder, so i can make it a point to:

* Do something different everyday
* Do something I really love to do everyday
* Let my days evolve as naturally as possible and embrace the unexpected
* Be spontaneous and let go of wanting to control every thing

There is a special freedom that comes with letting life do its thing. In doing this, we are trusting God, the Universe and Life itself to JUST BE!!! By trying to control everything we block opportunities to come our way.

I feel very blessed! ;)

Sweet dreams...

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I think it is in the moments of spontaneity that the beautiful treasures of the universe are revealed to us. When we plan and plan, it doesn't always work out that way. Glad you are going with the flow.... ^_^!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete