Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day Off


After a few weeks of work work work and think think think, I had a day off today. I really needed it.

I made it a point to step out of my routine. I don't like routine very much but I have learned to adapt to it and it doesn't bother me as it used to.

I enjoyed my day today very much. We went shopping a little for a few things that we needed and later we had a delish lunch.

The highlight of my day is NOW. I am sitting on a bench at a park. I see trees, people jogging and families enjoying their quality time as the kids enjoy the slides. The weather is just perfect.

I realize I need to do this more often to disconnect and refresh my mind and thoughts. I even played a little baseball ;) to stretch and get my adrenaline going. I loved it. I needed the fresh air and the change of scenery. I have been spending so much time at school and at work.

So as I write my post from my phone I want to just say:
Make time for play, for fresh air and for the occasional unannounced smile or chuckle you get when you intend to play a sport that reminds you of your childhood days. I felt like a kid again. Priceless!!

So long…off to keep enjoying the cool breeze!


Sweet dreams…



No comments:

Post a Comment