Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Out with the old…

…in with the new!
It was a successful new day and my first day at my new job.
I went out for lunch to a new sub place and ate a new sub and had some fries I had never tasted before. YES…the word of the day is NEW!

I never thought I would feel so relieved by leaving people and places behind. I feel like NOT looking back!

I learned today that it's better to be remembered positively! If you walk around with grudges and discontentment you will transmit a bad vibe. I want to be remembered in a good, fun, lively way.

If you do not like your job… it's better to start looking for alternatives.

Either you move and embrace change or you will become a walking black cloud and be grouchy all the time.

How do you want to be remembered ?

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Clau! I'm so proud of you for making a smooth transition into your new job and for taking on the challenge of blogging everyday and you are still going HOORAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy… I truly commend you!!! This is not easy!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow my friend became a butterfly... love you girl... Im here to follow you.. to learn from you..and to share with you.

    ReplyDelete