Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Let it pass...

Today i woke up with an unexplainable sense of "blah." There is no other way to describe it. How can i just wake up and feel this way.  I was just sleeping!!!!

Well, after further consideration, i have come to realize an important lesson and reminder: NEVER GO TO SLEEP UPSET OR WITH ANY THOUGHTS OF DISCOMFORT ~

I went to bed feeling a bit uneasy yet i was able to fall asleep because i felt tired mentally. I tend to be an over-analyzer, an over-worrier, and i rationalize things a bit too much. Over the years, i have gotten a lot better but at times these attitudes sneak up on me even on my best of moods. Why is that?

I have decided to in turn analyze my moods and hopefully and surely get to the root and the cause of my "blahness." When i decided to begin this new blog, i was really excited to record my journey but there are days in which i don't even want to sit and write because my mood is OFF. So, i came to the conclusion that so what if my mood is OFF????  So be it... !

So today i give way for my blah mood to pass and see it as a reminder that i should beware of the thoughts that go through my head before going to sleep.  If there is anything bothering me, i must come in terms with it or resolve it if there is a possibility to do so!

It is enough to realize that in life there will be off days, good days, not-so good days and the really exciting ones that leave so suddenly.  In spite of all of this, i can write! I can record my journey and see where it takes me.

"Experience life in all possible ways, good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Don't be afraid of experience..." Osho



No comments:

Post a Comment