Saturday, October 30, 2010

It is never too late...


Wow...what a day!!!

My day started at 6:00am today but amazingly so, it did not matter much to wake up that early to do what i love to do the most: Photography.  I had scheduled a photoshoot for a friend of mine...to take pictures of her daughter - 1yr old pictures. The day was beautiful and i could not ask for a better model, although she did feel a little fuzzy due to her recent cold. When i hold my camera it seems like somehow it becomes part of me. I get dazzled into a world where no worries exist. Following my passion, fulfills me in so many levels. I become one with each click...

Today i have taken over 300 pictures. I can't wait to upload them, edit and share. Its been a while since i remember having a day soooo full of events. I enjoyed every minute of it. We also went to a place called THE LITTLE FARM where they have a petting zoo, a buttlerfly garden, a play area and of course my favorite, the pumpkin patch. After that we bought a total of 6 pumpkins and guess what...? We carved them all...(pics to come later).

...and YES, i just made it home just in time to post today's sum of events. When i looked at my watch i remember my challenge and was eager to come and share how much fun i had today. I am even going to heat up some water and have some tea so i can calm down from such excitement. Its an excitement that makes me extremely joyous!!!

I am amazed at how many things i have come to enjoy fully...even more now than when i was a teenager, an adolescent or even when i was in my early twenties. I feel alive and that is a GREAT and AMAZING feeling. I enjoyed every second of my day today and i am grateful for this.

It is never too late to start enjoying the simple, yet significant moments in life...It is never to late to start having fun and actually start LIVING!

I made beautiful memories today!

1 comment: